Software602 has introduced Long-Term Docs Signer – a complete environment for handling trusted electronic documents. A single screen provides the ability to attach a digital signature and perform anything else the user might need.
- PDF signature, on other words the aforementioned attachment of a digital signature and, if required, also a time stamp to documents in PDF and PDF/A formats
- Attachment of a digital signature and, if required, also a time stamp to documents in Microsoft Office formats (signatures for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Attachment of a digital signature and, if required, also a time stamp to Open Office documents
- Validation of digital signatures from all certification authorities in Europe
- Anonymization of textual and graphical PDF files (hiding contents from all document layers)
- PDF editing such as joining several files, adding pages, etc.
- Scanning paper documents into PDF with creation of a text layer (using OCR – optical character recognition technology)
- Conversion from any format into the archival format, PDF/A
- Taking archival snapshots of web pages (a proof of the page's contents at the given time)
- Qualified time stamps from PostSignum authority always available
Each of these functionalities is available by a single click. Find out more at www.longtermdocs.eu, where you can also acquire a free trial. The application is currently available for Windows, versions for other operating systems will be provided soon.